The cab is an important part of the whole small excavator, and its beauty and appearance have a great influence on the external image of the whole machine. When designing the cab, we must first pay attention to the coordination and unity between the model structure design and the functional design. Under the premise of meeting the structure, use and process requirements, the appearance should give people a sense of beauty and coordination while paying attention to the overall requirements, namely The overall concept of the cab and the whole machine, pay attention to the coordination of the lateral visual effect of the whole machine and the facade shape, and the outer contour of the cab and the whole machine should be naturally communicated and formed. In addition, pay attention to the painting process and color design to meet the requirements of aesthetics. Finally, it is also related to the safety and comfort of the driver during operation, as well as the reduction of fatigue and the improvement of work efficiency. Therefore, the design of the cab occupies an important position in the product design.
The overall design requirements for the cab of a modern small excavator are
1. Have sufficient rigidity and strength
2. It has a structure or device to ensure the personal safety of the driver, mainly refers to the anti-dropping device and the anti-rolling device
3. The driver's cab should have a wide field of vision, be beautiful, and have a certain aesthetic value. Proportion and size meet the requirements of ergonomics and aesthetics
4. It has the functions of heat insulation, vibration reduction and noise reduction
5. The indoor air should be unblocked and the temperature can be adjusted.
In general, it is required that the designed cab be safe, comfortable, beautiful in appearance, reasonable in structure, convenient in operation, and in line with ergonomic principles.