Agricultural crawler transport vehicles have brought us great benefits and saved a lot of manpower, material and financial resources. Therefore, when agricultural crawler transport vehicles are used, we must also pay attention to the maintenance of agricultural crawler transport vehicles. Next, crawler transport The car manufacturers will introduce the winter maintenance knowledge of agricultural crawler transport vehicles.
1. When the temperature is lower than 5℃, it is more difficult to start the engine. At this time, it is necessary to start the engine with some auxiliary mechanical technology. For example, it can heat water or steam to preheat the engine before starting, and the temperature can reach 30℃- Start again when the temperature is above 40°C (diesel engines are usually compression-ignition type, which requires preheating the cylinder temperature and heating the temperature of misty diesel).
2. When the water temperature of the diesel engine is higher than 55℃ and the oil temperature is higher than 45℃, the whole machine can enter the full-load working condition. When the agricultural crawler truck is working normally, the water temperature and oil temperature of the engine should not exceed 95℃. The oil temperature should not exceed 110°C.
3. It is recommended that the engine should not exceed 15 seconds each time. If it cannot be started, the activation switch should be loosened, and the engine should be started after parking for 1 minute. After starting, it needs to be idling for a period of time before resuming and walking. Pay attention, the idling time should not be too long. Long (3-5 minutes), too long will easily form carbon deposits on the inner wall of the cylinder, showing the appearance of pulling the cylinder. If the agricultural crawler transporter is idling, one can charge the battery, and the other can make the water temperature reach 55℃ and the brake air pressure reach above 0.4Mpa.4. When the temperature is lower than 0℃, after the agricultural crawler truck strikes, discharge the cooling water in the water tank, engine, oil cooler and torque converter oil cooler to avoid freezing and cracking the body; the air storage tank should always be drained. , To avoid icing, causing brake failure.
5. When the temperature is lower than 0℃, check the antifreeze concentration in time, and stop using untreated water as engine coolant.
6. If the agricultural crawler transport vehicle has not been used for more than half a month, it is necessary to start the engine once every 15 days and work for a period of time to charge the battery; if the strike time exceeds one month, please remove the battery and use a charger for charging , And to properly move the four-wheel drive agricultural four-dimension vehicle, change the pressure part of the tire to avoid tire deformation; the vehicle needs to be parked for more than two months, and it is necessary to disconnect or remove the negative battery of the battery.