What should you pay attention to when installing the boom and parts of a mini excavator? The following explains the aspects that you must pay attention to when installing the boom and parts of a mini excavator.
(1) Put the connecting nut between the boom and the server on it.
(2) Next, the mini excavator overhauls and closes the boom cylinder tube, and runs the pipeline when the oil volume in the hydraulic oil filter element rises above the lower limit of the oil volume.
(3) The automobile engine and the boom hydraulic cylinder are retractable, and the connecting pin between the boom hydraulic cylinder and the server is inserted into the pin hole according to the crane. Similarly, when a coupling pin is installed between the bucket and the bucket hydraulic cylinder, the oil delivery pipe of the bucket hydraulic cylinder will be opened first.
(4) When disassembling and assembling the telescopic boom and arm parts, be sure to use 12# galvanized steel wire rope to fix the end of the boom cylinder and the hydraulic cylinder of the boom cylinder to the corresponding hooks to avoid disassembly and transportation of hydraulic pressure. The cylinder is stretched, bent or damaged.
(5) When disassembling and assembling electrical lines and high-pressure oil pipes, mark should be made to prevent incorrect connection during installation. Pins, locks, oil pipes and special screws should be stored safely to prevent confusion and damage.
(6) During the whole process of hoisting and transportation, the torque converters of the 2 crawler hydraulic machines should be covered for maintenance to avoid damage due to impact.
(7) Encapsulate it in a tarpaulin to protect it from damage.
(8) After assembling, carry out maintenance and inspection of the hydraulic excavator.
Above are the aspects that must be paid attention to when installing arm parts of micro excavators. If you want to master a large amount of professional knowledge of micro excavators, you are warmly welcome to contact us.